To redeem your Bing Ads $50 in search advertising:
- Go to https://secure.bingads.microsoft.com/signup
- Sign up for an account.
- On the pop-up window, select add a Payment Method.
- Enter your Payment Method and click Save.
- Now click the Account List tab.
- Click on Account Number, enter your promotion code and click Save.
How Bing Ads Work
- People search online for a product or service.
They enter search terms (called keywords) into search engines like Bing or Yahoo.
- They find your ad
If the keywords in your ad match a search, your ad appears next to or above search results on Bing and Yahoo.
- Customers reach out to you
You can configure your ad so people can call you, visit your website, or go right to your door.
The Yahoo Bing Network is the combined advertising marketplace consisting of Yahoo, Bing and related partner sites.
Your ads will appear on the top or to the right of Bing, Yahoo and MSN search results. And you can choose to target your ads to different geographic regions, times or days of the week, and even demographics.
Bing Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system. You bid based on how much you are willing to pay per each click on your ad.
You are bidding against other advertisers to get your ads into the space you want. So if you bid on the keyword “ball”, you will have to beat the bids of the other advertisers who are also bidding on “ball.”
You determine how much you are willing to bid.
Your ad position is based on several things, including:
- How closely your ad and website fit with the terms that are searched (relevance)
- How your bid compares to other bids in the Bing Ads auction
- How strongly your ad has performed in the past and how often it has been clicked (click-through rate)